Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lazy Weekend

Didn't do a whole lot in Paris this weekend. Since this was the first time since getting here that I've had a weekend sans traveling, I managed to be fantastically lazy and accomplish nearly nothing. I spent the majority of the time updating the blog, getting relatively caught up with pictures on Facebook, and downloading some music. On Sunday I went to the international mass at Notre Dame, which was nice but not altogether translated into English. I guess it's just too much work to translate the sermon into four other languages, but the hymns and the Bible readings were provided in English, Spanish, German, and Italian. After church I lounged around the apartment for awhile longer - a little too chilly and cloudy to enjoy the outdoors - doing more picture uploading, music downloading, and movie watching before heading over to some friends' apartment to watch the Wisconsin/Cornell and Georgia Tech/Ohio State games.

No comments:

Post a Comment